KYON is a secure blockchain-based system which provides reliable drone flight data.
We provide certified drone flight experience information through KDMS. Participants get a reward according to their flight experience and flight skill grades.
We connect people who want to be a drone pilot with the flight training services. We connect the drone-related businesses with each other on the KYON business platform. The bigger KYON business grows, the more reward the participants get.
Presenting KDA, a drone-specialist company as well as a parent company of KYON
KDA takes a key role in the KYON project. KDA has trained more than 2,000 drone experts, cooperating with the education affiliates since 2016. It has also developed its own type of drones and lots of education courses.
For the recent three years, KDA has trained over 170,000 students for the high-tech drone industry to become popular.
Educational Activities and Services
- Training for drone operation
- Drone experience activity
- Drone Showroom
- Running drone pilot certificate courses
- Drone DIY kit development for coding education based on STEM
- Drone development under cooperation with Korea Aerospace Research Institute, Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Labs
- Patent for “positional tracking drone based on LPWAN” applied
- Registration certificates for broadcasting communication apparatus secured
Provides a certified curriculum and the training courses for people who want to be a drone pilot, or just for fun
Enables you to make group buying for an expensive drone aircraft, or gives services including peer-to-peer dronesharingHelps people experience the various sizes of drones at an affordable price
Connects drone jobseekers with the companies which are looking for certified drone expertsAllows the jobseekers to be given a lot of pinpointed recruit informationAllows the companies to find out the certified, skilled people
Enables people to buy or sell drones, parts, components for tuning, or various drone pictures or moviesEnables people to trade actively in an integrated market environment
Token allocation and use of proceeds may change according to the process of the KYON project.
- KYON Concept Planning
- KYON business model established
- KYON whitepaper issued
- KYON.io website open
- FlightTracker® development
- KYON blockchain test network started
- KDMS development started(SIS, APP)
- KYON blockchain main network development started
- portal website open
- KDMS launch
- Market platform launch
- Education matching platform launch
- Job matching platform launch
- Sharing platform launch
- Technical allinance of mounting FlightTracker® onto drones
- KYON intelligent drone using big data released